Giant Rehab Forearm Walker With Brakes
– Sturdy steel frame powder coated
– Lift up brace for easy folding.
– Forearm troughs are height and width adjustable, made with heavier 25mm gauge steel.
– Padded forearm troughs have a wider opening, with bracing underneath.
– Troughs are height and width adjustable secured with clamps and hand screws. These can be rotated to suit.
– Forearm trough can have vinyl covers with velcro flaps. (optional extra)
– Swivel adjustable handles with moulded easy to clean handgrips.
– Single lever Handbrake available (optional extra).
– Large wheels/castors move easily over all surfaces.
– Directional locking castor. (optional extra)
– Basket and/or tray. (optional extra)
– Length: 710mm (overall)
– Trough height: 950 – 1100mm
– Trough width: 420 – 690mm (between centres)
– Trough dimensions: 150 x 20mm
– Width outside: 670mm (overall back wheels)
– Width inside: 550mm (between back legs)
– Width between handles: 540mm
– Weight: 12kg
– Wheels: 150mm
– Castors: 150mm
– Max user weight: 250kg
There are no reviews yet.