Giant Rehab Forearm Walker with Brakes, Seat & Basket
– 2 8″ Wheels / 2 8″ Wheels
• Sturdy steel frame powder coated.
• Lift up brace for easy folding.
• Forearm troughs are height and width adjustable, made with heavier 25mm gauge steel.
• Padded forearm troughs have a wider opening, with bracing underneath.
• Troughs are height and width adjustable secured with clamps and handscrews. These can be rotated to suit.
• Padded vinyl seat folds up. (individual model)
• Large wheels/castors move easily over all surfaces.
• Length: 710mm (overall)
• Trough height: 950 – 1150mm
• Trough width: 420 – 690mm (between centres)
• Trough dimensions: 150 x 200mm
• Width outside: 670mm (overall back wheels)
• Width inside: 55cm (between back legs)
• Weight: 13kg
• Wheels: 150mm
• Castors: 150mm
• Max user weight: 250kg
SEAT Height: 55cm Width: 24 x 46cm