Giant Rehab Forearm Walker
– 2 Castors / 2 Glide Feet
• Sturdy steel frame powder coated
• Lift up brace for easy folding
• Forearm troughs are height and width adjustable, made with heavier 25mm gauge steel
• Padded forearm troughs have a wider opening, with bracing underneath.
• Troughs are height and width adjustable secured with clamps and hand screws These can be rotated to suit.
• Forearm trough can have vinyl covers with velcro flaps. (optional extra)
• Swivel adjustable handles with molded easy to clean hand grips.
• Large wheels/castors move easily over all surfaces.
• Glide feet.
• Basket and/or tray. (optional extra)
• Length: 710mm (overall)
• Trough height: 950 – 1150mm
• Trough width: 420 – 690mm (between centres)
• Trough dimensions: 150 x 200mm
• Width outside: 670mm (overall back wheels)
• Width inside: 550mm (between back legs)
• Width between handles: 540mm
• Weight: 10 – 12kg • Wheels: 150mm • Castors: 150mm • Glide feet: 25mm • Rubber feet: 25mm • Max user weight: 250kg